<body>
October
Saturday 1 October 2011

I haven't blogged here in a while.
I haven't been busy or anything, Havent done anything special or interesting.
Oh Yeah my hair isn't red anymore.

My days had had a lot of ups'n'downs , sick of school already, the class is just BLAH,
I really don't want to do this, school is really not for me, I know I need education and that it's important to me, and the future, I would like a nice place to live, with an income that makes is possi
ble to live like i want to, and afford anything I need, so I guess I just have to bite my lip and just get done with school, so that I can live life afterwards.
( for those who don't know, I had to start over again, so all the kids in my class are 15-16, and I'm 19)


I bought 3 new cameras this month too, went to the flea marked with Tezzy , we woke up early and bought all the cameras they had there. They didn't have many, just 4 , i got 3 and she got 1.
They are very very pretty, and Im saving money to buy film.. should have done that before i spent it all on makeup and stuff like that on Ebay, but whatever, right?

I promise something more interesting will come here later!
I think, I dont have anything interesting to share, if you have any ideas, let me know!

Remember to check out;


Labels:



Profile
Loser


Jennifer Vanessa Charmander
Im 19 years old, I live in Norway and my life contains of nothing besides Tumblr and photography..
I love art, captain Morgan, girls, Lomography. red lipstick, boys, ink
and my Lucky strikes.
More here


Contact
yup

Mail: Jengonz92@gmail.com
Ask me shit: Formspring
Facebook: Here
Tumblr: Here
1.English blog: Here

Links
Let me know If you want to be here!

Irene. Maja. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

Archives
Old shit

November 2010
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

ETC

Best viewd in:
Made: July 7th 2011
Template; Borrowed basiccodes from Blogskins