<body>
it's about loving your city.
Thursday 20 October 2011



Made for a school project, it was a group assignment! I did the filming and editing. Not sure if this is the final outcome, but it's my version of what we did that day. It was also my first time ever making a movie like this, and editing. Im actually very pleased with how it turned out.


Music: Eternal hope - Kevin Macleod


Posters:
( Order they appear in the movie)
 Democracy, openness, cohesion, Humanitarianism, Friendship, love.


Thanks to Tezzy for translation.


Democracy, openness, and freedom of speech are some of the most fundamental values people mention when they talk about what's typically Norwegian. When speaking of Norwegian values, I think those are the values you talk about. 

Openness is a lot about freedom of speech, but it is also about being aware of the things that are happening, having critical and honest journalism is important.


 I believe that politicians don't necessarily always know best, I think politicians should listen to what the community and those afflicted by the decisions think. 


Love in politics and in the community is about a lot of different things. It's about compassion, empathy, wanting good things to come to others, and it's about loving your city and your country and the people you share it with

Labels: ,



Profile
Loser


Jennifer Vanessa Charmander
Im 19 years old, I live in Norway and my life contains of nothing besides Tumblr and photography..
I love art, captain Morgan, girls, Lomography. red lipstick, boys, ink
and my Lucky strikes.
More here


Contact
yup

Mail: Jengonz92@gmail.com
Ask me shit: Formspring
Facebook: Here
Tumblr: Here
1.English blog: Here

Links
Let me know If you want to be here!

Irene. Maja. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

Archives
Old shit

November 2010
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011

ETC

Best viewd in:
Made: July 7th 2011
Template; Borrowed basiccodes from Blogskins